This statement has been prepared in order to inform you about how Borusan Holding Anonim Şirketi (“Borusan Holding”) processes the personal data of the person who made the notification through Ethics Hotline as a data controller.
We care that you provide all the information within the scope of the Ethics Hotline with your freewill. You can choose not to provide all or some of these informations or to remain anonymous.
Purposes of Processing Your Personal Data
Within the scope of your notification, we process your personal data for the purposes stated below:
- To enable you to make complaints and/or notifications through the Ethics Hotline,
- To ensure that these complaints and/or notifications are recorded and investigated,
- To ensure that activities are carried out in accordance with the legislation,
- To ensure the execution and supervision of our business activities,
- To ensure compliance with our corporate policies and principles,
- To conduct customer relations management process,
- To conduct communication activities
Collected Personal Data
||Phone number, e-mail information, adress
||Information and records provided within the scope of the complaint and /or notification.
If the person who reports the Ethics Hotline is a Borusan Holding employee, in addition to the above personal data, we also process the information of the position, title and the department information.
Transfering Personal Data to the Third Parties
Your personal data,
- will be shared with authorized persons, institutions or organizations for the purpose of conducting our activities in accordance with the legislation and providing information to authorized persons, institutions or organizations in cases where it is necessary for us to fulfill our legal obligations.
- will be shared with business partners and service providers for the purpose of receiving service support from third parties, ensuring the continuity of our activities, and investigating complaints and / or notifications when necessary.
Legal Reasons Based on the Processing of Your Personal Data
We process your personal data based on the legal reasons specified in Article 5 of the Personal Data Protection Law ("Law"). We have stated below what these legal reasons are:
- Establishment, use and protection of a right,
- Processing of personal data is compulsory for our legitimate interests, provided that it does not harm your fundamental rights and freedoms.
If a data processing activity does not have the above legal reasons (or other exceptions in the legislation), your explicit consent is also required.
Procedure of Collecting Your Personal Data
Your personal data are collected automatically, partially automatically or physically, just as you fill out a form electronically or directly transmit this information to us.
Your Rights Regarding Your Personal Data and Use of Rights
Your rights as a personal data owner, Related Person, are listed in Article 11 of the Law. In the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to Data Supervisor ("Communiqué"), some methods are specified for you to use these rights. You can use the methods specified in the Communiqué or the methods stated below to use your rights:
- You can send mail to “Pürtelaş Hasan Mah. Meclisi Mebusan Cad. No.37 Beyoğlu/İstanbul”
For Detailed Information
For detailed information on how Borusan Holding processes your personal data,
- You can review Borusan Holding Group Personal Data Protection and Processing Policy at www.borusan.com